- Pongee, Polyester
- FOR COLD NIGHTS: Not every adventure requires waking up from the cold; the moisture-proof shell, the soft and skin-friendly pongee polyester liner, and the fluffy, polyester wadding offer excellent warmth and comfort throughout the night.
- DETAILS MATTER A LOT: Two-way auto-lock zippers provide flexibility and a boost in durability so that it doesn't unzip itself while you're sleeping; the hook-and-loop fastener, together with the drawcord around the shoulders, keeps cold air out.
- GRAB AND GO: Weighing only 2.9 lb, you can roll this sleeping bag up into a 7.9"Dia. x 16.9"H compression sack and bring it on your next camping, sleepover, music festival, or backpacking trip; simply throw it in the washing machine and let it do the rest.
- FOR 3-SEASON USE: Get a good night's sleep outdoors with this 86.6"L x 31.5"W 3-season sleeping bag. The ideal temp of this sleeping bag is 41-59F (5-15C), meaning it can accompany you through spring, summer, and fall.
- WHAT YOU GET: A portable 3-season sleeping bag which not only can be fully unzipped and used as a quilt, but can be easily zipped 2 of these bags together for a double one, a compression sack, and warm, comfortable nights when you're on outdoor trips.
Light and warm. I was pleased at the quality of this sleeping bag. The drawstrings my top is nice
Convience of size and price are a plus.
For me th sleeping
So far so good looks like I got a steal
Used on an impromptu campout at my parents house. Worked well.