- Nylon lining
- Zipper closure
- 12" shoulder drop
- COMPACT. Folds into a zippered inner pocket to fit anywhere. Unfolds from pocket to backpack. Must have on every trip.
- COMPARTMENTS; Features a classic shape with several pockets for storage and organization. This backpack has a roomy main compartment, one front zipper pocket to hold small accessories, one internal security zippered pocket for valuable items, and two side pockets for a water bottle or umbrellas.
- LIGHTWEIGHT (0.54 Pounds) and ROOMY (25L): A true space saver. Stuff the bag into its own pocket for storage---no extra fees, and unzip it when you reach your destination. Avoid overweight charges, simply unfold from your luggage and use it as a carry-on for your excess baggage.
- Material: The backpack is made from highly rip and water-resistant nylon fabric, provide strengthen and long-lasting performance with minimal weight. Stress points are reinforced with bar tacking for increased longevity.
- Reflective Strips allow you to be seen in the dark from headlights.
I honestly got this in the mail and convinced all of my friends to order one. Amazing product for the price!!! Makes a fantastic gift!!!
Used this bag when we went on excursions. Perfect size for a couple of beach towels and sun products. Easy to carry on your back so hands are free (we went 4x4ing with it). Sturdy and splash proof.
Bought this for our Disney World trip!It repells rain water, none got into the pack. Did have a water bottle leak inside the pack and all the water stayed in and never leaked out lolVery lightweight which is a plus!Love the purple w/green color!
I use this backpack for outdoor activities. I love that its waterproof because its used for going muding. The water and mud just wipe right off. Yes the mud stained it but that is to be expected. Would defiantly recommend!
Good little backpack for the price. I got it to use for free carryon that will fit between my feet. (can you believe you have to pay for carryon's anymore!!?? UUgghhh.) I like the green bungee on the outside. I used that for my windbreaker jacket.