- Nylon lining
- Zipper closure
- 12" shoulder drop
- COMPACT. Folds into a zippered inner pocket to fit anywhere. Unfolds from pocket to backpack. Must have on every trip.
- COMPARTMENTS; Features a classic shape with several pockets for storage and organization. This backpack has a roomy main compartment, one front zipper pocket to hold small accessories, one internal security zippered pocket for valuable items, and two side pockets for a water bottle or umbrellas.
- LIGHTWEIGHT (0.54 Pounds) and ROOMY (25L): A true space saver. Stuff the bag into its own pocket for storage---no extra fees, and unzip it when you reach your destination. Avoid overweight charges, simply unfold from your luggage and use it as a carry-on for your excess baggage.
- Material: The backpack is made from highly rip and water-resistant nylon fabric, provide strengthen and long-lasting performance with minimal weight. Stress points are reinforced with bar tacking for increased longevity.
- Reflective Strips allow you to be seen in the dark from headlights.
This is great especially to use while on vacation/sporting event to carry light jackets and souvenirs around. It folds up to the size of a baseball, it's thin and light weight. It's not designed for heavy objects around but perfect for other items. I will continue to use each time on vacation or attending a sporting event.
I absolutely love this backpack. I just bought my third one since they are so cheap and are still good quality. The fabric is very light and not padded at all, so I wouldn't use it when you're carrying heaving things for long periods of time, but it works great for transporting my school stuff to and from home. I also use it for carrying my laptop from school to home, and I use it for taking my equipment to and from clinicals. Would definitely recommend.
What a terrific backpack. It's paid for itself at least four times over on its very first trip - by helping avoid excess baggage fees. Lightweight, roomy, water-resistant, attractive colors, etc. Treat it gently and it will last years. Reason why I say this is because I did run into two silly people on my trip who reported "dissatisfaction" with their similar backpacks. Turns out they had placed sharp objects (shoes with spikes poking through the backpack fabric), and the other with sporting utensil set (camping forks, knives, etc.) unsecured and in a tightly packed backpack. Of course their backpacks got holes due to their carelessness, etc., and they dared to blame it on the "quality" vs their own silliness.
This backpack is super lightweight and was perfect for my recent camping vacation. I have a fancy hiking backpack but I wanted something to carry odds and ends around, that didn't weigh so much. For the price this is perfect. I wish there were a few more pockets or some padding in the back (a few times I had to stop and adjust my items as something sharp was poking me in the back). But overall it is cute, sturdy, and well made. I spent a lot of time by the water and this got splashed a lot, and kept all my stuff dry. It holds a lot more than you'd think as well.
I love how lightweight this thing is, and its so compact! We use it when camping, and we have a small travel trailer and every square inch of storage space is precious. So when this is folded down it barely takes up more room than my 30OZ Tumbler! Perfect for our meandering hikes with the dogs. Holds 2 1 Liter bottles of water, a collapsible bowl, dog poo bags, and two light weight sweatshirts. Perfect for what we need. :)